Monday, September 10, 2007

Italian Red And White Checked Table Linens

The psychoanalyst

"Happy 53 Birthday, Doctor. Welcome to the first day of his death. I belong to some time in their past. You ruined my life. May not know how, why or when, but it did. Filled all my moments of disaster and sorrow. It ruined my life. And now I am determined to ruin yours. At first I thought I should kill him to settle accounts, simply. But I realized that was too simple. It is an objective pathetically easy, doctor. Stalking and killing him would not have caused any challenge. And, given the ease of the murder, he was not sure that would provide the necessary satisfaction. I decided that I preferred to commit suicide. " vengarse.Dándole an unexpected twist to the relationship between doctor and patient, John Katzenbach offers a novel in the tradition of the best psychological suspense.

............................................... ....................

excellent and exciting thriller easy and absorbing read that engages from the outset in an effort to discover the origins and motivations of the dangerous psychopath who torments the life of Dr. Starks. The book is divided into two distinct parts, since half of it there is a twist action, on the other hand we have a surprise ending that left us mouth open. It really is a book that has no desperdicion a greater or lesser extent is a recommended reading, as I said hooked from the start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment